Bayonne, NJ Self Storage
The Best in Bayonne, NJ Self Storage
One trip to Delta Storage will convince you: this is how self-storage should be done. From our affordable rates to the clean, well-lighted hallways to our temperature-controlled storage units, we’ve made it our mission to make you smile when you think of storage.
Our pleasant, professional staff is ready to give you a tour of available units and set you up with your new self-storage space. Just bring us your first monthly payment, no deposit needed. If you’re pressed for storage space, Bayonne, NJ’s Delta Storage is here to help.
What Kind of Bayonne, NJ Storage Units Should I Choose?
Do you need self-storage, but aren’t sure which size storage unit is right for you? We invite you to come in and take a look at our options:
- Mini (20 square feet) – Personal items only (skis, clothing, golf clubs, etc.)
- Small (50 square feet) – A couch and a chair, a dress, mattress set, smaller items
- Medium (100 square feet) – Furniture from a one-bedroom apartment, minus appliances, cartons and miscellaneous items.
- Large (150 square feet) – Furniture from a two-bedroom house with appliances, miscellaneous items and cartons.
- Extra large (200 square feet) – Can hold the contents of a 40-feet moving van.
- Giant (600 square feet) – Great for commercial or business accounts.
Are you moving into – or out of -- Bayonne, NJ? Doing some redecorating? Just run out of room in your home? Whatever the case, Delta Self Storage can help. Whether you need a smaller unit or a bigger space to store an extra vehicle, we can get you precisely what you want at a rate you can afford.
Just bring us the first month’s payment and six points of ID, and we’ll get to work on finding you your ideal storage space.
Is your small business outgrowing its space? Does your office need a place to keep its paperwork? Turn to Delta Self Storage. We are a leader in finding commercial self-storage solutions for Bayonne, NJ businesses, from law firms to contractors to wholesalers.
Our package includes offer:
- Drive-up units for easy loading and unloading
- Temperature-controlled storage for items that need climate protection
- 24-hour access
- Alarms and HD video cameras and other security measures
Be sure to speak to our sales associates about the tax benefits for business accounts.
About Bayonne, NJ
First incorporated as a township in 1861 before becoming a city eight years later, the name “Bayonne” either comes from a place in France, or from its location: on two bays (Upper New York and Newark).
Part of the Port of New York and New Jersey is located in Bayonne, and manufacturing, distribution and maritime work still help drive its economy. At one time a Dutch settlement, Bayonne has become a highly diverse community, with large populations of people from Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.